I thought I would start a list of the worst questions asked by applicants during an interview. Below is a list of questions either I have been asked or I know have been asked during the first round interviews. Would love to hear of more bizarre questions.
- What does your company do?
- What is the job?
- How much does the job pay?
- When can I take vacation?
- Would I need to take a drug test for this job?
- Do I need to throw Tupperware parties? (asked of a company that does not sell Tupperware but has a similar sounding name).
- When would I be able to apply for other positions within XXXXXX?
- Do I have to be in the office from 9-5?
- My mom/dad said I should ask about ….
Makes you want to cringe as an employer. What are some other questions you have heard about being asked by applicants?