Do smell smoke from job search burnout or did you over-cook your dinner? Here are some signs that you may be experiencing job search burn-out:
- Stopped applying for jobs because “I am not going to get it, so why apply?”
- Avoiding looking for jobs or reaching out to potential new networking con-tacts.
- Taking more naps than applying for jobs.
- Curt/short temper with family or friends-don’t think you have been rude? Ask them.
- You find fault with every job lead
Remember, we all experience job search burnout, the key is to recognize it and act before it costs you a great opportunity.
More tips on how to Avoid Job Search Burnout-read this informative article on ways to stay motivated during this stressful time.
Will be away for until June 9th, more posts to come in June.